Bluelab Guardian Monitor
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor constantly measures conductivity, pH and temperature levels, and displays it in an easy to read LED.
Many factors determine how fast plants take up nutrients; season, stage of growth, temperature, and available light, just to mention a few. And with these variables the critical elements of the hydroponic nutrient can readily change. The Bluelab Guardian monitor makes the task of balancing these changes easier.
- Adjustable display brightness
- Three large easy to read displays
- Green 'Plant Safe' LED display
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Silent alarm
- All settings are retained if the power is lost
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Mains power supply
- Water resistant design
- Bluelab 2 year guarantee (6 months on pH probe)
The 'Plant Safe' green LED' constantly displays the three critical nutrient parameters;
- conductivity (EC, CF, TDS or PPM)
This allows you to take a quick look at the monitor, and immediately see the precise levels of the nutrient solution.
The Bluelab Guardian monitor has a handy silent alarm function which can bring to your attention a possible problem. Simply set the optimum range you'd like your nutrient solution to be within. You can set temperature, pH and conductivity into the Guardian. Should the levels stray outside these ranges the unit's display will begin flashing alerting you to a possible problem.
The unit is mains powered so you don't need to mess around with batteries. It can be mounted in a convenient position close to your system, and the probes can be easily positioned in the nutrient reservoir with the suction holders.