Professor's Nutrients Go Roots
Plants generally stop producing new root growth early in flowering, which means that roots are more susceptible to disease attack. Go Roots is designed specifically to prevent and safeguard against organisms such as pythium and phytophthors.
Go Roots contains purified humic and fulvic acids to carry an array of bio stimulants that trigger explosive feeder roots. These humates help break down the nutrients in the growing media and make them much more available to the plant.
- Faster seedling and cutting establishment
- Increase in root mass
- Boosts development of lateral feeder roots
- Assists root recovery from over watering
- Protects against damping off and root rot diseases
- Stimulates new root growth on transplants